Search This Blog

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Handbags for Hope



One of my lovely customers referred me to this wonderful charity auction hosted by the South Carolina Ovarian Cancer Foundation. The Fourth Annual Purse Auction for Handbags for Hope will take place on Sept 23, 2010. I was honored to be asked to paint a bag for the auction. This was my contribution to the cause.






I also donated one of my Bagazine purses.



If any one is interested in donating a purse, the deadline is August 12. Visit Handbags for Hope for more information on the charity event and on purse donations.

Please help this wonderful cause!

3 comments:

  1. that came out so nice!! i love that you put the bird on the front and butterflies on the back :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. such brilliant work, looking forward to reading more !!!Buy Vans

    ReplyDelete