Search This Blog

Friday, June 18, 2010

Lucky Lucky Lavender

My nails were looking busted... So, I went over to this little beauty supply shop in Downtown (really close to my dad's store) and bought OPI's Lucky Lucky Lavender from the Hong Kong collection and Ogre-the-Top from the Shrek collection. I decided to try out the LLL shade first... it looked a little more pink than lavender, but overall, I'm in love. It was a little bit thick when I was putting it on, but it dried really smooth. And, I didn't even put on a top coat, and it hasn't chipped at all in the few days I've been wearing it. Yayyyy! LLL is such a happy looking color that it makes me smile every time I catch a glimpse of it while doing everyday tasks. Ha ha.


Lucky Lucky Lavender via OPI


Ogre-the-Top via OPI

My next nail polish buy will probably be Sephora by OPI Only Gold For Me Top Coat:


via Sephora

No comments:

Post a Comment