Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

New Custom Orders

For the past two weeks, I've been way psyched (and busy) because of all of the custom orders coming in! It's been so fun getting to paint so many shoes, and so far, all of the customers have loved their shoes. :)

I wasn't able to post all of the orders while I was getting them... But, I'll go ahead and post a few of them now.

Meg, a dancer, ordered a pair of shoes featuring her favorite color, lavender, and dancers' silhouettes. When Meg received her shoes, she sent me a message saying: "I got the shoes this morning. OhmyGod they're so comfortable and they look amazing! Thanks so much Angelika!!!! :D"





I also had a ridiculously fun time painting Panda shoes for Conler. I think they came out really cute! My favorite part is probably the baby panda nuzzling in her mama's lap. They're definitely one of my favorite pairs so far. He's so obsessed with Pandas, and now I am too! Ha ha. When he saw the shoes he said: "I'm so blown away! those are absolutely amazing."





It's been a lot of hard work, but I am feeling so creative and happy. It feels like there's been a spark lit inside me and I don't want to stop painting. This is such a wonderful creative outlet for me and I am sooooo appreciative that people have trusted me enough as an artist to continue ordering shoes. Thank you to all of my wonderful customers!

No comments:

Post a Comment