Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Probably My Favorite Custom Order

So, almost two weeks ago I painted my favorite order ever. ha ha. The customer actually just told me that her favorite color was orange, and that she wanted me to do whatever I felt like. So, I decided to paint shoes based off of my new inspiration, Alice Le of http://hystericgirl.blogspot.com

When I chanced upon Alice's blog, I immediately fell in love with everything she does. I can only dream of becoming 1/12942487234328479 as talented as her. And... anyway. I tried my hand at painting a pairs of shoes inspired by one of her paintings. (I really hope she doesn't mind! It was totally a tribute to her!)







Thank you, Alice Le for being such an inspiration! All of your work is absolutely beautiful!

1 comment:

  1. Feeling pretty special about the fact that my shoes are your favorites!!!

    ReplyDelete